Centre Rézodanse – Egypte carries out or has carried out a part of its activities in partnership with several local or international organisations such as:
- French Institute in Egypte (IFE d’Alexandrie)
- Goethe Institut in Alexandria
- Arts Centre of the Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Anna Lindh Foundation
- Hellenic Foundation in Alexandria
- Brouhaha International (UK)
- Centre d’Etudes Alexandrines (CEAlex)
- Gudran for arts and culture
- Local Schools (Institution Ste Jeanne Antide, Schutz American School, the French School in Alexandria, Ecole Molière, Ecole St Gabriel, St Charles German School, etc.)
Centre Rézodanse – Egypte is a member of the Egyptian National Network of the Anna Lindh Foundation.
Our projects and events also receive support from various local companies and organisations.
The establishment and development of Centre Rézodanse – Egypte has been made possible thanks to a structural grant from Al Mawred el Thaqafy – Culture Resource, through the Abbara funding programme. Abbara covers some of the running costs of our main venue until June 2013, and it provides training sessions and support in order to improve the financial and administrative management of our organization.