The creative programme is a comprehensive training course for children, aiming at developing the creativity and artistic talent of your child.
Starting from 14th January 2012, the programme will propose each Saturday, on a period of 12 weeks, a wide range of activities, including introduction to dance, acting, script writing, stage make-up and special effects, accessories and costume design, and puppetry.
The work will lead to a performance involving dance, theatre, special effects and puppetry, prepared by and with the children.
The teaching is organized on 12 weeks, each Saturday, from 2pm till 5.30pm.
- Introduction to dance, Lucien Arino
- Theatre and Acting, Hatem Hassan
- Stage Make-up and Special effects, Nadet Botros
- Puppetry, Wessal Abdelaziz
- Script writing and staging, Hatem Hassan and Nadet Botros
While Term 1 was rather focused on intro to dance, hip hop, drawing, with additional classes in handicraft, photography, puppetry, singing, folk dance and origami on a rotation basis,
Term 2 will be focused on theatre and acting, with dance classes, handicraft, make-up and special effects, as well as puppetry, on a rotation basis.
- Developing artistic skills and the awareness of children towards a wide range of artistic disciplines
- Increasing the ability for the children to work as a team and to focus on a goal to reach for
- Giving a wide insight into different activities among which the children will be able in the end to choose
- Providing each participant with a regular assessment of his/her progress throughout the programme
12 weeks session, 3 classes each Saturday: 550 LE per participant (an extra contribution might be requested for costumes)
Discounted fees for families
Information and registration
Limited number of places available. 12 participants maximum per group.
Centre Rézodanse – Egypte
03 48 35 355 / 018 60 80 621