Centre Rézodanse – Egypte carries out or has carried out a part of its activities in partnership with several local or international organisations such as:
- Momkin – Espaces de possible (Marseilles)
- French Institute of Egypt (Alexandria branch)
- Goethe Institute in Alexandria
- British Council in Egypt
- Al Mawred Al Thaqafy – Culture Resource
- Arts Center of the Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Anna Lindh Foundation
- Hellenic Foundation in Alexandria
- Brouhaha International (UK)
- Centre d’Etudes Alexandrines (CEAlex)
- Gudran for arts and culture
- Local Schools (Institution Ste Jeanne Antide, Schutz American School, French School in Alexandria, Ecole Molière, Ecole St Gabriel, Ecole de la Mère de Dieu, St Charles German School, British School, etc.)
- ADCEI and the Youth in action programme of the European Union
Centre Rézodanse – Egypte is a member of the International Dance Council – UNESCO and the Egyptian National Network of the Anna Lindh Foundation.
Our projects and events also receive support from various local companies and organisations.
The establishment and development of Centre Rézodanse – Egypte has been made possible thanks to a structural grant from Al Mawred el Thaqafy – Culture Resource, through the Abbara funding programme. Abbara covered some of the running costs of our main venue between January 2013 and June 2013, and provided training sessions and support in order to improve the financial and administrative management of our organization.